Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Start of School Randomness

I have been working on setting up my room at school this past week. I have to take the boys into band camp so I figure I can get my room set up while waiting on them to finish. What I didn't take into account was that I am getting volunteered to do things. I admit that it doesn't bother me too much right now. Once the year officially starts, I am not so sure that I will be willing to be volunteered so much.
Anyway, I am slowly working my way through all the boxes and such trying to get my room in place. I have decided that I am going to go with basic colors this year for decorating. I weeded out a bunch of material that I have had for a while and not used. I also decided not to use curtains this year. I am turning a corner in my life and that means that I am cleaning out and reducing. I have pack ratted for too long.
Now I have to get my lesson plans up and going so that at least the first couple of weeks worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment