Thursday, September 9, 2010

Date Day with Aunt Wee

I finally feel like I am getting my feet on the ground with work so, I talked with my sis-in-law and asked her if I could institute Date Day with Aunt Wee. She seemed to like the idea and plans were made. I go pick up one, two, or even all three kids and then we go off and allow their momma to have a breather and I get the pleasure of spending time with my nieces and nephew.
Today's plans weren't suppose to go the way they did today. The weather caused the change. So, the three kids and I took off this afternoon and headed out to Walmart in Midlothian. There we found legos, a giant pink ball, and a Dora baby doll had ended up in our basket. We decided they all needed a home and we checked out. This adventure was followed up with dinner at Sonic in Venus. We meandered back to their house and relaxed while waiting for their momma to get home from the grocery store. My nephew played with his new legos and the girls played with the ball and Dora. We piddled around and then took baths and watched a princess movie. Their momma made it home with the much requested milk and I went home. It was a great time with them and I just hope they had as much fun. I also hope their momma got the breather she needed to get her through the next few days. There are pictures and I will add them tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're getting to do this! And that's funny about the Lego's. SE told me not to give David anymore. lol... But I just can't help it. We're aunts. That's what we're supposed to do.

    ReplyDelete