Friday, October 2, 2009

My Whiney Moments

I am going to take a minute and whine. "I have been sick." :( Okay. Now that I got that out of the way, I need to, as some people in the family would say, "suck it up cupcake." Jesse was kind enough to share a virus with me. It allowed me to get some much needed rest and some weight loss. I am happy to once again be able to be in the upright position without the side effects of the virus.
I did find out that my guys can somewhat survive without me in the picture. As long as there is the makings for Jambalaya and pizza and tots then they can make it for a couple of days without me in the picture. I posted on face book that I had a dream while I was sick. I dreamed that I was in bed sick and while I was sleeping, all the laundry was washed, folded, and put away, the house was cleaned better than it had ever been, and there was this pot of corn-crab chowder simmering on the stove. When I seriously woke up, I could almost smell the chowder cooking. But alas, a dream is just that....
I was scheduled to go visit my girl this weekend at SFA but after getting sick, I thought that I had better recoup completely first before tackling a 4 hour ride in the car. So, I will work on laundry and house cleaning instead. Maybe that is the point in me not going this weekend. Maybe I am suppose to stay home and get the things done that I have put off doing. Then again, I may rest.....sleep sounds so good right now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment