Friday, July 16, 2010

Just blowin off steam

Okay. Normally, I would be upbeat but tonight I am frustrated. I ask my family every single day what they want to eat for supper. If I fix what I want they would never eat. I have a household of guys who are extremely picky eaters. The only veggies that they eat are green beans and corn and then those have to come from a can. Most of the time I fix stuff with chicken and ground meat. This is because that is what they will eat. On top of that I have about 10 recipes that they will actually eat. I have bought Rachel Ray's cookbooks and tried some of her recipes but they don't really like those either. Maybe, I ought to go back to processed foods, pizza, premade meals, etc. They are more expensive but that is what the family will eat. I have been trying hard to make them eat healthier but I feel like I am beating my head into the wall.
*Sigh* I just needed to vent a little. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment