Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Why am I doing this?

Lately, I have been trying really hard to be humorous on my facebook posts. Why? Because it seems that all I have been seeing are negative comments, people who talk about being depressed or down, people who really are going through tough times, and the list goes on. So, I decided that I was going to make it my mission to post something that might tickle a funny bone or at the very least, get a good groan.
It isn't easy to find things that are clean and funny. A lot of the things I have sorted through have had cuss words, inappropriate subject matter, etc. I did post one that I thought was funny but later I posted something else because I decided it probably wasn't one of the better choices.
I need the positive in my life. It is too easy to find the negative and way to easy to give into the negative. I experienced enough negative throughout this past year. I need, crave, desire the positive.
So, from time to time, I will post things here that are not so upbeat but boy am I trying hard!!! Maybe I even got a small smile out of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment