Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happenings

I haven't written or posted recipes in a long time. For one thing, most of the recipes have been repeats or just frozen food that you just throw in the oven. Another thing is that I have been on a rollercoaster ride with life. We have had issues with college stuff, money stuff, kids, and well, life in general.
I just quit writing. I missed it. When I write I try to keep things in a positive light so as to not hurt feelings or run anyone into the ground. Because of this, I just choose not to write.
I am going to work on my writing more because it does help me. Look for more recipes and writings.

Thanks for hangin with me.

1 comment:

  1. I always try to keep it positive, too. I don't want to sound unrealistic, but don't want to be a downer either. Too many of those already.

    ReplyDelete