Sunday, February 7, 2010

My struggle

I have been struggling to stay strong over the past few days. I find myself crying over silly little things at the drop of a hat. I tell myself that I need to stay strong so in the privacy of my bathroom, car, or even the garage, I allow myself little meltdowns over the whole thing going on right now so that when I need to appear strong and pulled together I can. Even now, as I sit here and type this, I find myself crying and trying hard to keep it in. It is so hard.
I met my parents for lunch yesterday and I love my parents but they told me to pull it together and be the adult. They told me that everyone is depending on me to be the strong one. Well, I have news for everyone. I am not the strong one. I am probably the weakest link. I guess for all those that read this blog, I need you to pray for me to be stronger.
I am also asking for prayer for my husband's father. He is tired and worn out but we are discovering that he has some medical issues that none of us knew about. We are investigating that further.
I guess just pray for the whole family as we go through this situation.

2 comments:

  1. Lynne,
    You let God be the strong one. You be the best Lynne you can be. Your parents need to be quiet. Do not put undue stress and pressure on yourself. This is a very difficult time right now and you do what you need to do and what God is calling you to do. This is tough. I am praying for you. I can not even imagine what you and all of the Pipes are going through right now. You have the purest heart of anyone I know. You also have a tender spirit. Don't harden that because you are trying to be strong for everyone else. You are hurting too. Call me if you need me. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nocona has very good advice.

    ReplyDelete