Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's snowing again!!

It is snowing outside once again. I love that! So many people are complaining and griping about the snow and the cold but this is the weather that I am kind of partial to. I love it the snow because it reminds me of a cozy warm blanket. It settles over the land and objects gently. It wraps them up in a soft cocoon. That in turn makes me feel warm and fuzzy. I just want to curl up with a really good book, my blanket, a big cup of cocoa, and enjoy the moment.
I know that it is cold outside and that it takes a bit to warm up but I love to pile tons of blankets on my bed at night and snuggle under them. I just like this weather. I think that instead of being a snowbird and going south for the winter, I would be perfectly happy going north for the winter. I am just strange that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment