Sunday, May 23, 2010


I learned this week that I am going to be teaching Middle School Math next year. I have absolutely no reason left now not to learn it. I have always thought that Math was my weak subject and so I have avoided it at all costs. Unfortunately, God keeps placing me into the position of teaching Math. I stress over it and I worry about it but when it gets down to it and I start working on it, I kind of, sort of understand it.
The problem is when they start throwing the alphabet into the numerical world. I never did understand that. I know that somewhere along the way, I will make mistakes but I am confident that I have enough support that I will be able to teach this subject to the best of my ability.
Watch out world, I am entering the Math Zone!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey,
    we applied at Maypearl ISD a while back. Should we call and ask them about it? Or keep waiting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordy likes Algebra! Maybe she can come help you. :-) She just spent about 2 hours finishing her Alg II/Trig homework. She said to tell you it gets even harder when they start throwing in the Greek alphabet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren and Mark, I will keep you posted on when they have sub training. They are not hiring full time positions right now. If you applied for full time work anywhere then I would definitely check with them on your status.

    ReplyDelete