Monday, May 17, 2010

Pathological Picture Taking

I have been on a kick lately. I have been taking pictures of flowers. I figure if I can perfect the perspective that I see with my own eyes and actually get the photos to look like what I see then I have been successful. Once I get this down then I will move on to other subjects. If you look on my facebook page, there are photo albums filled with the good, the bad, and the ugly of these photos.

One day I would like my name to be synonymous with photography, art, or music. I think that if I continue practicing and working really hard at it, then I have as much of a chance as anyone else. So, everyone for a while will have to endure my endless photos of flowers and such until I get it right.

I am a pathological picture taker.

No comments:

Post a Comment