Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Well this has been an interesting week. We did have fun eating at an unusual place but that is not what I meant.
Friday night, I received the phone call that I was going to be an aunt again!! I was thrilled. I love all my nieces and nephews so much! I am very excited about this.
Then later in the weekend we received the phone call that my 5 year old nephew had accepted Christ into his heart. What a blessing!! I love that so much! He told me about it when I went to see him the other night. He was so excited about it.
So now we are into the week and my oldest is coming home for the summer. It is bittersweet though. His girlfriend and him broke up tonight. I know that they have their reasons and that they are adults. I know that they are both hurting right now. It breaks my heart. I want so desperately to run to my oldest and hold him but at the same time I want to go to her and hug her. I hurt deep down for both of them.
Now it is the middle of the week. I am trying to see the glass as being mostly full. We have only 4 1/2 weeks of school left. Then the summer will come and we will have some rest. Let us rejoice in that thought. I hope that you have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment