Monday, December 21, 2009

Today is my 100th post. It is an accomplishment for me. I really didn't think I would do it this year. It is so exciting!
Okay, so eyes wide open. I was ready for today. Satan tried but I am pretty sure that I handled it well. I was praying on the way home tonight and I was thanking God for blessing us this year for the holidays. It has been a hard road. Jeff has us on a plan to get us out of debt but it leaves the budget really tight. One of the things we are trying to recover from is all my dental work from this past year. Tonight, my oldest son announces that he has a tooth that is hurting and upon looking at it with just a flashlight, it appears that at the very least, he has a cavity but where it is there could be the possibility of a needed root canal. Sigh.... I will make the appointment tomorrow and keep praying for a miracle. I am praying that it is just a simple tooth cleaning that is needed.
I am bound and determined to be happy this holiday season. God does bring the darkness, He brings the joy. If I allow satan to have the pleasure of darkening my life then he has been successful and by durn it! I will not allow that to happen. I want the joy that God provides and I want to be in the light and I will fight for that! It is totally worth fighting for! God's word says that we need to pray against the darkness and I am doing just that.
This is a joyous season and I am determined to celebrate it all the way!!!! So celebrate with me this holiday season (that and the fact that this is my 100th post) :D

1 comment: