Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Changes are being made

I haven't consistantly blogged in a while. It has been sparatic. I have a lot that I want to say on the serious side but I have been giving this a lot of thought and I have decided that I am going to give in and conform. I am going to keep my blog light and airy. I have decided that I won't get as in depth in this blog. The reason is this. I made innocent comments on my facebook page throughout this year and some people decided that I was commenting on them, things at work, etc. So they presented it this way. I have decided that my blog is just as much at risk as the facebook stuff. It is time to make sure that the technology age doesn't cost me my job, cost my husband his job, cause harm to my children, family, or anyone else because of a post I made. So, I will be a light hearted blogger.
I don't know how oftern I will blog now. Keep checking back and see if I have updated anything. With this new style of blogging also comes a new title. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment