Thursday, June 10, 2010

We started the night with dinner at Chili's. We were excited because we were having a Girl's Night Out.
This is what I had for dinner. I had the Chicken Nachos. I took most of it home. I guess I was too excited to eat much.
This is right outside of Bass Hall. We were in search of gum so we went to Barnes and Noble across the street and looked at books and such. They didn't have gum. We then went to Embassy Suites and checked their sundries department out and they didn't have gum. We finally ended up at the Marriott and they had Altoids which was double the price that we would pay at the grocery store. We were desperate so we bought them. Then it was time to go see the play.
The only semi-decent photo of the stage and pit area.
The ceiling was painted to look like angel wings were surrounding it.
We had to take a picture of us there. We sat in the Upper Gallery in the front row. We had a great view of the stage. We could see all the action. Since the cast was miked, we could hear everything clearly.
This is the quote from Lincoln concerning homesteading. This was the cover for the stage.
This is a shot from the terrace at intermission. I didn't make it to the side with the angels.
This is a shot of the bathroom tiles in the bathroom on our level. It is an angel in case you didn't catch it.
As we were getting ready to leave, we decided to go to the bathroom. This is the bathroom on the floor level of the theater. When all the doors are closed, it makes a music staff. It is so cool!!!!!
This is the last door of the stalls. I loved this on the bathroom doors. I am weird, I know it. I saw this and had to take the pictures. It was an experience of a lifetime. I loved the whole thing. I loved being able to see Melissa Gilbert live and the play was well done. I definitely want to do this again someday.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha... I'm glad I'm not the only person who takes pictures of the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, that was Ann, not Lauren. didn't know she had signed on to my computer. :-)

    ReplyDelete