Monday, June 28, 2010

Humor at the House

Humorous Things that have recently happened or been said:

My nephew, Little D--I want to go visit Aunt Wee's house where there are no girls.
Question--Isn't Aunt Wee a girl?
Little D--She doesn't count.

My other nephew--Aunt Wee!!! I didn't know you were here. When did you come?
Me--I just walked in
Nephew--Well how come I couldn't see you?
Me--I don't know. I am here now.
Nephew--Go out again so I can see you first.

Little D--Aunt Wee, I want to move in with you.
Me--Honey, there isn't any room for you to move in.
One of my Friends--You could make Andy move out and then move into his room.
Little D--No Way!!! His room is way too messy for me. I don't want to clean it up.
Me--We could make him clean it up before he moved out.
Little D--Does that include him taking the smell with him?

Since Little D has arrived to stay at our house, the boys have acted nicer and played well together. Amazing what a little 8 year old can do to a household.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Dalton has always had the funniest things to say. Tell him we miss him!

    ReplyDelete