Sunday, June 13, 2010

Our Adventure with Jeff

Jeff and I had seen this place on a show called "Daytripper" on PBS. It has a logo that says "Best Pizza in Waco for last 30 years.". It intrigued us so we scheduled a day and set out to see if it really was good pizza.
The gang was anxiously waiting and it finally arrived. They endured my picture taking for a brief moment.
I took this shot just to make sure everyone was in the photo.
The boys ordered the giant 4 meat pizza. They were so hungry they dove in before I could finish photographing the food.
Grandpa, Jeff, and I ordered the Veggie Pizza. I wanted the Gourmet Veggie Pizza because it has tomatoes but I was overruled. We just ordered a large for the three of us. I guess I have different tastes than people in Waco. We thought the pizza was okay but we have had better. We were hungry so we ate all but a couple of slices. It wasn't bad but it wasn't the best. At least in our opinion.
In order to make this trip, the sacrifice of a major soccer game was made. They were not happy about this and so the trip home was tense, at least for some of them.
Andy had his poutty face on.
Then because Jesse wouldn't smile for me, the games began behind his head.
All the guys got in on it and yet, I don't think Jesse was even aware. He had his headphones on. The trip picked up a bit and they finally relaxed some.








1 comment:

  1. Are those tiny meatballs on the meat pizza? Looks kinda like my goat pen. Will looks pretty relaxed.

    ReplyDelete