Friday, March 26, 2010

One Thought After Another


Well, I am happy to say that I have an approved contract for the next school year. I am not sure what I will be teaching but I am relieved to know that the people in charge still believe in my ability to teach. It has been a long, hard, emotional last few months. Today was the first time in a long time that I felt like I could breathe.
I have been in deep prayer for my California sis-in-law and her family (Keeping up with the Tatums). They are going through so much with his mom and her health. Please keep them in your prayers. I am too far away to help them out in the way they need help but I can stand in the gap and pray for them.
Dad Pipes must have heard me say that I didn't want to really cook tonight. He called us up and wanted to go to dinner. We went to Long John Silver's and had a great visit the whole time. I really like spending time with him. I remember when we would go with him and Mom on what the kids called Grandpa Adventures. I am hoping that when the Post Office makes up its mind about my husband's weekend schedule that we can go back to Geo-Caching and Grandpa Adventures.
This is quite random when you look at it but then again, if you know anything about me, you know how random I can be at times. :D

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! I just new you'd get it! I'm so behind on my blog reading. But I was wondering about the contract and hoped you'd blogged about it. :) As Forrest Gump would say, "once less thing". . . to worry about. ;)

    ReplyDelete