Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break Days 6

Well, what can I say? I got behind. I wish I could have stayed committed. Anyway, in case you are just dying to know here it goes.

DAY 6--This was a great day! I got to go meet up with one of my best friends and her daughter for lunch at Panera Bread. I highly recommend the new Cuban Chicken sandwich. They also have great tea. Then we leisurely went window shopping at Cato (my all time favorite store)and Charming Charlie. If you have never been to this store then as a woman, I encourage you to experience it. I am the type of person that sorts by color and this store is set up in just that manner. An example is that purses, jewelry, clothes, shoes, etc that is the color yellow is all grouped together, and on it goes. There is even a section of zebra stuff and cheetah stuff. It is overwhelming but going in the middle of the week is much better than going on the weekend. We finished up there and went to Lowe's for gardening stuff. After that they had to meet up with her hubby. I went on home. I spent a little bit of time at home and then ventured out to have dinner at Chick Fil A with another one of my dearest friends. We live less than 40 minutes from each other but see each other about once every 3-4 months. We schedule a time when we can just visit for 4-5 hours and catch up, vent, and share with each other. We have been through a lot with our families and that is one family that has been through thick and thin with us. After the guys at Chick Fil A threw us out so they could close up, I headed home.
Well, there it is. I hope that day was a little more exciting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment