Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Break Day 5 Part 2

Well, I have spent the day with my youngest niece. The other two ended up going with their "Maw maw". I was really glad that they brought the exersaucer. I was able to go to the bathroom and get a couple of things done without having to worry about her eating anything or getting loose in the house without any precautions. I enjoyed snuggling with her. I miss when kids need me to rock them and hold them. I really don't miss the dirty diapers but hey, hazards of the job.
On a side note, I realized that my hair looks absolutely horrid when left to dry on its own. It goes crazy and I literally cannot do anything with it. It drives me nuts. I should go get it trimmed but I am afraid that they would cut it short again and I am trying to grow it back out. Sigh.... When it comes to hair, you can't win for losing.
I did get my living room cleaned this morning. I need to work on the laundry some more. I am getting frustrated in that I don't think I am going to make it with all the deep cleaning that I want to get done. Oh well, big ideas with short time. I know someone out there is wondering how dirty my house is. I am "deep" cleaning it. Going through every drawer, nook, and cranny. We moved in 3 years ago and have accumulated stuff. Now I am cleaning out that stuff. I am finding myself hanging on to things just because I don't want to have to deal with getting rid of things or go through it all. I can get the boys to help clean the main areas of the house but actually going through things, another story. Oh well, it will get done eventually. Well, that does it for today. Check back tomorrow. Maybe it will be more interesting. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment