Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break Day 3


Well, today was suppose to be the first day of cleaning. What happened instead was that I stayed up until 200am the night before and then slept until 1000am. I got up and jumped on my computer to go through emails and the such. Did some paperwork for school and suddenly realized that the clock in the Living Room was still on old time. I was suppose to pick up my youngest son from his friend's house at noon. I was now late. I changed clothes, grabbed my middle son and off we went. We picked up the youngest one and went on to Venus to Sonic for lunch. It is our splurge for the first part of the week. We came home and they popped in a movie while I went to my room. I watched an old television series while I worked on some more paperwork and made a list for cleaning the house and wrote a letter to my parents. As I looked up at the clock, I was amazed to see that it was 430pm. My whole day had disappeared and was now gone. I printed out the lists and had the kids chose their assignments in helping with the house. I gave them their deadline and then made Chicken Parmesan for dinner.
I told you that this was going to be an insomniacs dream story. :D Tomorrow will definitely be a full blown cleaning day since I did nothing today. I want to enjoy some part of this break.

No comments:

Post a Comment