Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break Day 4

Well, I told my boys that they had to help with the deep cleaning because we all live here and we all make the mess. They protested and griped and grumbled but with the impending threat of their XBox disappearing, they quit the gripes and did an excellent job. Now I have to be diligent and do my job. I did some cleaning but I am finding myself totally unmotivated now. I want my house clean but even with individual room by room lists, I find the task daunting. I have decided to take one list at a time and work through it. It will take me considerably longer than I had hoped but the reward in the long run will be worth it.
I had my alarm set this morning and slept right through it. I guess I needed the sleep because I slept late again this morning. Then I started meandering with my chores. I really need to make myself go to be sooner and get back on a schedule. Maybe instead of sleeping as late as I want, I need to force myself to get up at the usual time. I would probably accomplish more in the morning than late at night. Since I am booked for tomorrow then I might just give that theory a whirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment