Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Intend To Be Better

It seems that some days are harder than others to blog but it helps so much with getting things off my mind.
I learned today that one of my friends from college had adopted all three of her kids. I never would have known it. The kids look like her and her husband. I was amazed at how God knew to match this family up together. I love that they were able to adopt their kids when they were little. My friend takes everything in stride. The antics that she writes about keep me in stitches and she handles everything with grace and confidence. She knows that she has been blessed and she praises God in everything that she says and does.
I grumble and gripe about my kids and my family when they frustrate me. Maybe I should step back and look at them with a new perspective. Maybe I should find the humor in what has happened instead of the negative. I want my kids to see me as a happy mom not the gripey, complaining, nagging mom. I want them to remember me as smiling and laughing not frowning or mad all the time.
I think that I just need to relax and just step back and look with new eyes at how I deal with my family and even how I deal with everyone. It helps sometimes to hear from someone else on how they deal with everyday issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment