Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Frustration

Okay, I am trying to blog today yet everything I have started writing about is a gripe or a complaint about the guys in my house. I know I annoy them to the innth degree but I am one and they are totaling three. I am trying to be understanding in that they don't have a long attention span so that I can talk to them. I am trying to be understanding that two of them are going through puberty at varying stages. I am trying to be understanding that they want to watch racing, action movies, or shows instead of something sweet and romantic. I am trying to be understanding that what I have to say is not as important to them as it is to me. But seriously? I think my understanding has run out today.
I know that my patience is very low today but I just don't think I can be that understanding anymore today. I just want to run out of the room screaming at the top of my lungs and then sit down and have a good long cry. A lot of good that would do. They wouldn't even notice and if they did they wouldn't understand it.
I guess I did end up griping and complaining about the guys anyway just not as viciously as I started to but at this moment I am tired of being understanding and patient with it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment