Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My photos

My hubby and I went walking in the back pasture today. Normally, we walk on a trail that we have laid out on the pasture but today we deviated from the norm. I was intent on making sure I didn't come into contact with nettles and such so I really didn't look up too often. When I did look up, I had to stop and just catch my breath. Not because I am that out of shape but because of the wildflowers and plants all around. It was amazing. Everything is green and blooming. It was this pallet of color and mixture of textures. I really wished I had the good digital camera with long lens and capabilities to capture these images that I was seeing. I took some shots with my little point and click digital camera. I love experimenting with shots and lately I have been trying my hand doing the best I can with my little camera. It is interesting the way the shots turn out. The other day, my sis-in-law commented on one of my photos and paid me the ultimate compliment. She said that one of my photos looked like a Georgia O'Keefe painting. I was tickled to death. That to me is like hittin' the big times. I am trying to get really good at this and then I am hoping that one day, I can get them published. That would be the greatest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment