Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Perspective

I love my friends! They always manage to put things into perspective. I had an absolute horrible day on Monday. So much so that I came home and cried like I haven't cried in a while. I had just gotten to a point where the stress and pressure of dealing with a person just got to me and I fell apart. My friend decided at that moment to text me and ask me if I was okay. She had been praying for me and felt like she needed to check on me. After a 30 minute round of texting, she brought the whole situation into perspective and I was able to pull myself up by my bootstraps and move on.
Let's just say that I am more than ready to finish this school year. I am ready for all this to be over. Enough is enough. I love school. I always miss it in the summers because I really enjoy my job. Until this year. This is the first time I can ever remember being so ready for a year to end. It isn't the kids, it isn't my boss, it isn't the district. Sadly, it is two or three people.
Well, my friends and my family helped put everything into perspective and I am hanging on to that every day. I have taken to calling my hubby everyday at lunch just to hear sanity and someone who loves me. I am so glad that he allows me to do that.
I am blessed with friends and family and I know that with that blessing and with God, I will get through anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment