Monday, April 26, 2010

Why can't adults act like adults? Why is it that we (I include myself in this) resort to acting like children? There are times when I look at the adults around me and I wonder how we made it as far as we have in life. I then look around at the examples that we are suppose to be and realize that we are a poor and pitiful excuse for an example. No wonder there is turmoil and strife.
I am so tired (physically, emotionally, and mentally) from dealing with all the drama and garbage that is going on. Enough is enough. It has gone on too long and there has to be an end to it somewhere. I say, why not now?
I will admit that I have not kept my mouth shut when I needed to always but I have really been trying to be nice and good about my attitude and all. I have worked hard to keep my ugly comments to myself. I am not always successful but I am trying.
I am daily praying that God will put His hand on my mouth and one on my shoulder. I need something to keep me in check.
I am glad that we are testing at work the next several days. I will have to be in a room with my kids and no one else. I won't be hearing anything that is going on. I look forward to it really. I am just worn out by all the "stuff". I just cannot continue to deal with it. I just pray and read the bible and talk to God so much of the time that I find myself walking down the hallway talking to him. (There is something for the security cameras to see).
I just want to get through these next few weeks and then I can rest for a bit. It is the time of year when I am ready for summer. Let's hear it for a quickness over the next few weeks and then to a blissful rest period followed by a new beginning. What more can you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment