Tuesday, November 17, 2009

30 Days of Thanksgiving--Day 17

I am thankful for the following:

The Lord is my shepherd means That is RELATIONSHIP
I shall not want means That is SUPPLY
He Maketh me to lie down in green pastures means That is REST
He leadeth me beside the still waters means That is REFRESHMENT
He restoreth my soul means That is HEALING
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness means That is GUIDANCE
For His name sake means That is PURPOSE
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death means That is TESTING
I will fear no evil means That is PROTECTION
For thou art with me means That is FAITHFULNESS
Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me means That is DISCIPLINE
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies That is HOPE
Thou annointest my head with oil means That's CONSECRATION
My cup runneth over means That is ABUNDANCE
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life That is BLESSING
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord means That is SECURITY
Forever means That is ETERNITY

This one passage has all these promises in it. How amazing is that!!!! Be blessed today.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how that Psalm comes up in so many incredible ways. I like what you posted. It brings it deeper into my heart. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete