Wednesday, November 4, 2009

30 Days of Thanksgiving--Day 4 Part 2

Jesse has made us laugh, given me a few gray hairs, and loves freely from his heart. He is creative and smart.
I am especially thankful for my 3rd blessing who turned 13 years old today. He was born on Tuesday at 12:30pm. He was the cutest baby in the hospital nursery. Of course he was the only baby in the nursery but still the cutest. Most of all, he is my baby.

I love his laugh and the way his eyes crinkle when he smiles. He is caring, devoted, and generous through and through. I am so blessed that I have him in my life. For this I am extremely thankful.

3 comments:

  1. Feeling blessed by our children is one of life's greatest pleasures. I can't think of one other that is more gentle on the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say I love the middle photograph - all of them are great, but that one's especially neat. I love reading how you feel about your family. Family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That didn't make sense, at first I was saying I was going to say ... I like the one of him w/the tree, of course there's a tree in all three.... Then, I forgot to erase the beginning of my sentence when I re-wrote it. I think I'm tired.

    ReplyDelete