Saturday, November 28, 2009

30 Days of Thanksgiving--Day 28







I am thankful for my nieces and nephews/nephew-in-law. They call me "Aunt Wee" and they come in to wherever I am wanting hugs, smushies, and kisses. I absolutely love that!!! I want desperately to spoil all of them all the time but unfortunately, I can't always do that. I try to spend time with them and shower them with love and affection. I brag on them all the time to whoever will listen.
They are bright spots in my life and they make me feel special. I love each and every one of their personalities and even their quirks. They are absolutely, positively the best nieces and nephews/nephew-in-law ever.







2 comments:

  1. Family is so very important and I think that as the years go by we treasure each and every person more and more and more.

    Just stopping by with my Sunday wishes! I count meeting you in blogland as one of my newest and best blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe that is sweet! They love Aunt Wee!

    ReplyDelete