Monday, November 9, 2009

30 Days of Thanksgiving--Day 9


I am thankful for my close friends. They are the ones who really know and love me anyway. They know my faults and still manage to put up with me. They know all the crazy things and still help me stay sane through it all. Without these people in my life I would have gone over the edge a long time ago. I believe that God put them in my life as a physical anchor for me to have. God has blessed me with some godly women to be my friends to pray for me and talk with me and my best friend--my husband to hold me through the ups and downs of life.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, our friends are so important to our well being. They are often the anchor we need when we are facing one of life's storms. Thanks for reminding me what a blessing my friends are to me.

    ReplyDelete