Tuesday, November 3, 2009

30 Days of Thanksgiving--Day 3


Today I am thankful for the nature outside. I love that God can paint such gorgeous pictures with just a movement from Him. It amazes me how the leaves change, how the sunset is NEVER the same, and how many types of birds and animals there are that are elegant and graceful. I am always stopping to look out over the view from my house at the wondrous beauty that is there. I am in awe every time. It never ceases to amaze me.
I am thankful that God put it there for me to enjoy. I know that it is not just for me but I like that I am able to enjoy it. Someone once said, take time to smell the roses and I believe you should do it every chance you get.

1 comment:

  1. Hey again. I've been reading your posts and enjoying them. I absolutely love the photo of your family that was taken at Lauren's wedding (on Ann's post today). That's priceless and such a neat way to recall her wedding - for you all. :) Jenn

    ReplyDelete