Thursday, November 5, 2009

30 Days of Thanksgiving--Day 5


I am thankful today for the ability that God gave me. I am teacher. I didn't want to be a teacher because people always told me that I was going to be a teacher. God allowed me to follow my own path for a while but then I gave up and allowed God to do what He wanted to do with me. As a result, it was teaching. I think I am pretty good at it. I don't teach like everyone else. I teach the way I think I would want to learn. Hands on, interactive, and involved. Not just sitting in a chair, taking notes, and listening to someone drone on and on. I know that God has blessed me in this because every test I have taken for certification has been passed the first time. It is totally God. I have been doing this for 10 years now and I find that I still enjoy going to work every day and facing the challenges/adventures that await me.

1 comment:

  1. Both of my sons' wives teach. That is such a difficult, but rewarding, occupation. Not only are you blessed but you are blessing the children each day with your devotion and compassion.

    ReplyDelete