Wednesday, November 4, 2009

30 Days of Thanksgiving--Day 4 Part 1



This picture is not of my actual pantry. Why am I showing a picture of a pantry? Well, in Philippians 4:19 it says: "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Jesus Christ." Now I know that the Bible was talking about spiritual things but today I am thankful for God supplying what we need physically. I feel blessed that our pantry is stocked with supplies and that if something did happen then we would be okay for a while. People laugh at my pantry because I do keep things in stock but if someone needs food or if there is a request for something then I have it available to give. God blessed us with it and we bless others in the same way. So today I am thankful for God supplying our needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment