Sunday, November 29, 2009

30 Days of Thanksgiving--Day 29 and 30

I got behind and didn't post anything on the 29th so I am combining the last two together. As we enter another season, I want to say that I am thankful for AC allowing me to participate in this event. I am also thankful for the new blog buddies I have discovered. You are all so sweet and kind. Maybe someday I will have the fortune of meeting you. Below is the words to a song from our musical we will be doing for Christmas but it has spoken volumes to my heart so much so that I feel the need to share.

Ancient words from long before were given to us by our Lord and given time, time will prove ancient words are ever true.
The Lord himself shall give you sign. Behold a virgin shall conceive and bear a Son and his name shall be called IMMANUEL.
You Bethlehem, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come the One to me who shall be the ruler over Israel.
We will trust. We will believe. Good news that comes through the centuries!
For unto us, a child is born, unto us a Son is given and the government shall be upon His shoulders and His name shall be called:
WONDERFUL!! COUNSELOR!! THE MIGHTY GOD!! THE EVERLASTING FATHER!! THE PRINCE OF PEACE!!

May these days of Thanksgiving become days of Celebration for you and your family.

1 comment:

  1. AMEN! Wow. Never tire of those words! Such rejoicing!
    Was a great 30 Days of Thanksgiving. Looking forward to staying in touch.
    THanks, Jenn

    ReplyDelete