Monday, November 2, 2009

30 Days of Thanksgiving--Day 1


Okay, I didn't start on time. Story of my life. Anyway. On the first day of Thanksgiving I am thankful for my husband. He knew from the start that I came with crazy baggage and yet, he stuck with me and continues to love me through it all. He drives me nuts at times but he is the one I pour my heart out to and he is the one who holds me when I just need to be held. He always says this about me but I think it is true about him--He completes me. I chose this picture because I love him all dressed up and he looks hot in a suit.

3 comments:

  1. Sue Ellen, that's funny! I don't think my sisters-in-law like it very much when I talk about there brother that way, either!

    Lynne, cool idea. I'm looking forward to reading your "thankful thoughts"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Jen, Ann Carol started this. I am illiterate when it comes to transferring things from one site to another so I don't have her cool icon that goes with this. I just title my entries instead.

    SE, I believe you have a post that says "Firemen are hot!" :P

    ReplyDelete